Consolidating Good CLIL Practice
In view of the Covid-19 crisis, we are working on way to deliver the CLIL summer school online. Please consult the website regularly for updates.
13 – 17 July 2020
- Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham B4 7ET, UK
- Peeter Mehisto, University College London Institute of Education, UK
- Tuula Asikainen, CLILedu, Finland
- With contributions of Aston University staff
Course objectives – Participants will:
- consolidate their understanding of the essential features of CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- build teaching competences specific to CLIL especially in the development of critical thinking, scaffolds and the use of assessment as a tool for learning both content and language
- experience examples of good CLIL practice
- develop and share ideas.
Online register form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KPNN6RN