CLIL essentials – an online introduction
Free online CLIL course: 25-29 May 2020
Deadline for pre-registration: 12 May 2020
- This 10-hour, 5-day interactive course aims to provide participants with:
a) an overview of the essential features of CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning – e.g. the teaching of Geography in Spanish, Arts in French, Natural Science in French or Business in German), and
b) practical tools for use in CLIL.
- The course is suitable for (trainee) teachers of languages or content subjects (with proficiency at B1 level in another language) at any level of education (nursery to higher education, or for university students considering the teaching profession)
- The course is hosted by the Centre for Language Research at Aston and Learning through Languages UK, and delivered by CLIL specialists Dr Peeter Mehisto (UCL) and Tuula Asikainen (CLILedu, Summer University of Lapland).
- For more information, contact Dr Emmanuelle Labeau, co-director of CLaRA : firstname.lastname@example.org
- This training is funded with the generous support of the following learned associations: Association for French Language Studies, Association for the Study of Modern and Contemporary France, the Institute of Modern Language Research, the Society for French Studies and the University Council for Modern Languages.
- Those interested in participating are asked to answer three multiple choice questions below. This is to help the organisers to better understand participants’ wishes. Further information will be provided to those who indicate their interest by pre-registering here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y2QGS6K